The Massachusetts Animal Fund is seeking volunteers or interns! Check out the listings below for more information about each position. To apply for any of these internships, please submit a cover letter and resume to Sheri Gustafson at firstname.lastname@example.org. When sending your information, please put the position title in the subject line of your email.
The Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources (MDAR) seeks applicants for the position of Massachusetts Animal Fund Development Intern.
The Development Intern will focus on growing the Fund’s social media presence, securing press for various Fund activities, developing information for potential donors, and researching grant opportunities.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
– Develop social media and outreach campaigns
– Writing press releases and securing media coverage for the Spay/Neuter Voucher Program
– Researching grant opportunities
– Assisting with grant writing to expand programs
– Setting up a monthly/annual giving campaigns
– Attending events to promote awareness of the Fund and solicit donations
– Expand community resource webpage
The ideal candidate will currently be enrolled in college and pursuing a degree in business administration or animal welfare related field, and have experience in funding raising and soliciting donations.
Preference is given to candidates with demonstrated experience or interest in animal welfare.
The Development Intern should be able to work up to 11.5 hours per week in the office and attending promotional events with the supervisor. This is a paid part-time position.
Anticipated start date 7/1/18 end 9/17/18.
Apply today on MassCareers at